Over the past eleven years, James has had the opportunity of creating comprehensive integrated marketing communications (IMC) strategies to engage targeted online communities. He has seen the needs and struggles within non-profits to government agencies to engage their consumers, donors, and residents through integrated marketing platforms.
Seeing these needs has allowed James to work with these organizations to focus them to identify their target audiences, develop a comprehensive IMC plan, implement IMC strategies, analyze results and make adjustments to create a winning integrated marketing communication program that exceeds the expressed goals and expectations. He has a passionate desire to work with organizations ready to win via comprehensive IMC planning.
- Potomac Conference of Seventh-Day Adventists – June 4, 2015
- Columbia Union Visitor Magazine – June 11, 2015
- Greater Greater Washington – April 26, 2016
- Washington Hispanic | Regional Newspaper – August 26, 2016
- Bachelors Degrees in International Studies, Spanish, Political Science | Oakwood University (Huntsville Alabama)
- Certificate of Advanced Spanish & Cultural Studies | Universidad Adventista del Plata (Entre Rios, Argentina)
- Certificate of Mastery – Post Graduate Professional Studies Program | The Washington Center (Washington, DC)
- Masters Degree in Business with a focus in Integrated Marketing Communications | Georgetown University (Washington, DC)